Wednesday, March 14, 2012

An Ode

When I was 10, I wondered if they would grow.
When I was 12, I hid them in junior high dressing rooms.
When I was 14, I discovered bikinis.
When I was 16, I discovered Victoria's Secret Miracle Bra.
When I was 18, I found ways to show them off.
When I was 29, they fed my children.
When I was 32, they almost killed me!

(I know time to get rid of them!)

They have brought me happiness, worry, pleasure, pain and tomorrow I say goodbye to one of them!! It is the best chance of the cancer never returning and this is the ultimate goal.

Surgery starts at 8am. I have to be there at 5:50 am. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I will try to update this once I am in recovery.

1 comment:

  1. Sending you lots of positive vibes and well wishes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete