Can't let a little chemo get you down! We had scheduled Jack's birthday party for Sunday, October 30th before we knew that I would be receiving my first treatment on Friday. We thought about canceling it, rescheduling it, or skipping it all together, but our little "Buzz Lightyear" was way to excited. The support troops came together and made salads, cupcakes, and decorations. We ordered pizza and the kids (and adults) had a blast making marshmallow PVC shooters. I think that we will be cleaning up mini-marshmallows forever.

The Singley's Infamous Ice Cream Sundae

Marshmallow Craziness

Super Tyler!!!
Of course, I was thoroughly exhausted, but couldn't have imagined it any other way! My baby is three! I can't believe it! Thanks to everyone for making the party happen, I am one lucky girl!
What a fun party! It was great seeing you yesterday. After talking with you and reading your posts I really admire your courage and optimism. Go Danielle!
ReplyDelete