Day 14 came and it started like clockwork. Not in chunks, not traumatic, but hair everywhere and don't plan on touching it because you were sure to get more than you bargained for. So, I didn't touch it........I had less than a day to get to our family pictures (which were already rescheduled from my hospital stay last Sunday). It was unnerving to say the least.
I had a date planned with Brian and the hair was holding out. I didn't plan on doing anything to it, and the fact that we were riding the motorcycle was great, helmet hair anyway. My Dad and Sandy came to watch the boys and we headed to Sushi on the River when Brian made an unexpected turn into Chevys.
Here I was met with some of the strongest woman in my life all decked out in hats. Lots of details of this amazing show of support and pictures to come tomorrow, but they all made Day 14 a day to celebrate (and I don't even know if they realized it was a day I was dreading). I am so loved.
The hair is holding on.
Pictures are in 1 1/2 hours :-) and I think I'm in the clear. I'm pulling it back into a clip. I don't think it would make it through a straightening iron and now I have a ton of great hats for when it does decide to fall out all together.
Jack is excited Mom and Dad will be sporting the same hairstyle........I don't know if I'm as excited, but it's all part of getting better.
We love you! We will see you on the 20th with dinner, and gifts from our trip for the boys plus Jacks b-day gift. Can't wait to see you all.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there for the celebration. Can't wait to see the family pictures too with the boys in their cute outfits!
ReplyDelete